Today I’m celebrating my 22nd birthday. I do not know where the years went but I can tell you one thing. I’ve learnt some valuable lessons whilst growing up.
Every aspect of life is worth your while. You can slip up and make a mistake today. But the lesson you’d learn is to not slip up and make the mistake tomorrow. Life goes on even when you think you’re a failure. If there are a five things I’ve learnt in the past twenty-two years is this:-
- Life goes on even after you mess things up.
- Life is what you make it.
- Life is not easy but worth it if you think positively.
- Life is a risk. Take it. Don’t be scared.
- Life is an experience you can learn from in the future.