Amanda Writes Review of : Chatsfield’s Ultimate Aquisition
Chatsfield’s Ultimate Acquisition by Melanie Milburne is intense, provocative and dramatic. I couldn’t put it down once I began Spencer and Isabelle’s angsty journey to attaining their fulfilling HEA. Once again, Ms. Milburne has created yet another incredible story!
Isabelle Harrington is steaming over the fact that Spencer Chatsfield has received votes for stock in her hotel. She is even madder because of the way he treated her in the past. Breaking her heart and all… Could she ever forgive him? On the other hand, Spencer has reasons for his actions. He needs to prove his worth to his family. But could he afford the beautiful distraction in the form of Isabelle? One thing is certain of though. Their chemistry is hot as ever before. But what happens when he finds out Isabelle’s little secret?
He won’t take no for an answer!
Isabelle Harrington is furious when arrogant playboy Spencer Chatsfield becomes her new boss. He’s also the man who shattered her heart years ago. The only thing she can’t stand more than Spencer is the sizzling chemistry still burning between them!
Months of meticulous planning has led Spencer to this ultimate acquisition. The only thing standing in his way is the delicious Isabelle. He’ll just have to seduce her into compliance! Except Isabelle is keeping a secret…one that will raise the stakes higher than ever before.
Welcome The Chatsfield, New York!
Read Reader Reviews
Read An Excerpt
- Melanie grew up on a small farm on the outskirts of Sydney
- Melanie read her first Mills & Boon novel when she was 17
- Melanie has now published over 60 full-length novels for Harlequin Mills & Boon and her books are regularly released in several different countries, including Australia, the U.S., and the U.K.
- Melanie currently lives with her family in Hobart, Tasmania.
Did you know?
- Melanie knew she was going to marry her husband on their second date.
- Melanie learnt to swim as an adult and after some great coaching, she went from a non-swimmer to National Top Ten in Master’s Swimming plus several State records.
- Melanie also has a passion for the needs of children and animals and is active in supporting the Australian Children’s Foundation.
- In 2003, Melanie became the first (not previously published) Australian author in ten years to be contracted to Harlequin Mills & Boon Presents.
- Melanie is a three-time ARRA finalist and an eight-time CataRomance Reviewers Choice Award Winner.
- Melanie was the winner of the ARRA Favourite Category/Series Romance for 2008.
- Melanie is an active member of Romance Writers of America, Romance Writers of Australia, and the Australian Romance Readers Association.
- Melanie is also the recipient of the Holt Medallion Award’s Award of Merit and the 2009 Booksellers Best Short Contemporary Category.
- Melanie was the winner of the R*BY in 2011 in the Short Sweet Category
- Melanie was a finalist in the Book Sellers Best Category and R*BY finalist in Short Sexy Category in 2013
- Winner of Holt Medallion Award for 2015.
Connect with Melanie over the web:
One Kindle Copy Giveaway of Chatsfield’s Ultimate Acquisition to one commenter!