Thank you to James over @This Is My Truth for nominating me for this award. (This is my first award.) By the way, you should go check out James’ blog. It’s an interesting spot to hang out on cyber space. Now here goes…
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award. (Okoto Enigma)
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
Three Things About Myself:
1. I’m a fourth generation descendant of Indian indentured slaves. (Too personal?)
2. I love spicy curries and it’s a known fact chocolates make me a happy lady. It’s also a known fact I detest peanut butter!
3. I am super shy and everyone around me can attest that I am an anti-social, introvert bookworm.
1. What’s the greatest mystery you’ve attempted to solve in your own life?
I have often attempted to solve why people die. However, I am yet to make any grand discovery.
2. What country is most likely your next vacation or trip?
I live in the tropics, and its all year sunshine and rain for me. So if I ever take a trip anywhere anytime soon it’ll have to be somewhere where there’s constant cold—possibly Canada. My brother lives there.
3. Do you have a doppelganger? Describe.
No, I don’t think I have one.
4. When did you and I first start connecting and over what topics?
Hmm…I believe we connected in the middle of July? Geez, I can’t remember. All I know is that I like your post frequently. And no I’m not stalking you, James. 😀
5. What do you love most about your own blog or site?
Oh this one’s easy. What I love most about my blog is the connect I share with talented individuals who visit and share a mutual love for books and life!
My Favorite Post:
All the author interviews on my blog are faves! I cannot choose one. Sorry.
I’m not sure if most book bloggers do the book tag and awards thingy so I’ll only tag five individuals. (Hope I’m not committing a blogging misdemeanor!)
- If there’s one deceased author you wish you could spend the day with who would it be? And briefly state why.
- Name one book everyone should read before they die?
- What song best describes the book you’re currently reading?
- What’s next on your tbr? Inquisitive minds want to know. 😉